My goodness, I need to get to the point where I can write full-time. I get emails 24 hours a day for my day job in IT, which makes it difficult to get large block of writing completed. I end up getting 4-6 hours of sleep between writing and fixing computers.
Here’s what I’m working on this weekend:
- I have a graphic novel project in the works. Sent out several pages of thumbnails to a friend to see if the pacing and continuity are correct. If they work, I’ll finish up the script, based on a story by Peter J. Wacks, and send it out to Kathryn Renta, the talented Latchkey Artist.
- I’m writing a short story for a Dark Superhero/Villain anthology.
- Pounding away on two non-fiction ebook projects. One should be completed by Sunday night.
- Going to try to do the next section of edits on Quincy Allen’s forthcoming novel.
- I need to change the oil on my motorcycle and take Tonya for a jaunt.
- Answer emails from my day job, even though I’m not on call and should have today off.
- Do some work on my front porch.
- Did I mention I have to write? Yet more work on the four novels in progress.
- Prep for our trip to KillerCon in Las Vegas, baby!
So, what’s on your agenda? Hope you have some spare time for creative activities!